Friday, June 5, 2009

One Lovely Blog Award from Von


I received this beautiful award from Von.. she has a beautiful BLOG. I appreciate this gift so very much because it comes from a very special Lady.. . Von was the one that introduced to me to PsP. She has a chat group that I am in and one day she let us all know that if we downloaded pando they were giving away PsP9 with animation shop.. I downloaded and remembered thinking I would never be able to learn to use it..But I soon found that it is a very addicting hobby and the more I played the more I learned.. One thing I love it about it is you never stop learning.. I started with tags, and Now i have branched into to making stationary. I was a scrap booker for years. So I soon learned that digital scrapbooking is just as much fun.. I have started a new hobby and I have opened and account with photobucket which I plan to buy. And I am making a digital scrapbook for all my children and grandkids. I making them in a formatt the size of standard paper so they can be printed.. And placed into books.


Here are the guidelines for accepting the award:

1. Add the logo to your blog;
2. Link to the person from whom you received this award;
3. Nominate 7 or more blogs;
4. Leave a message on their blog, letting them know they are One Lovely Blog!

I passing it on to..




2 comments:

  1. thank you so much sweety for my award

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Babs on receiving this award from Von. I am glad that she introduced you to PSP. Unfortunately her Blog no longer exists. This is very sad because I miss Von and her fantastic creations.
    I have also downloaded some of your kits and templates from this page. Many thanks for creating and sharing your talents with us. :-)

    ReplyDelete

I want to THANK YOU in advance for leaving comments. They are always appreciated so much.I do not always have time to respond as I am busy trying to create. With my health issues I have to spend my time wisely. And then I do not always get a kit done on time like I would like to. But thank you so much for leaving a comment. Babs