Saturday, July 11, 2009

2009 LADY BUG Freebie


Okay, do you love to Share and find Free stuff.. Join a group that will be sharing lots of links, ideas and so forth. I opened the group back in Jan, and just now have decided what to do with it.. Tags, stats, kit ideas, locations to great free stuff, and challenges. I will make a kit for some of the challenges and offer it as a prize to the most vote on a creation like a tag or stat... So if you want to join the fun.. click on the Button on the left that says Babstags_Stuff.. But Please make sure you can particapate in the group.. I am looking for members that love to share and swap ideas.. And it is a Copyright compliant Group..
NOW for the Freebie...
I made these awhile back like last year lol.. And I remembered I have never shared my little beetles so here they are...


  HERE


1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 5 post on Jul. 12, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

I want to THANK YOU in advance for commenting on my Kits and things.. They are appreciated so much. I am sorry I can not always respond to each one. Due to health issues I try to use my Good Days as I call them for creating my kits for you. But know I do appreciate your taking time to comment. Sincerely, Babs