Friday, January 8, 2010

2010 MY VALENTINE TAGGER FREEBIE

I have a new Kit freebie for you MY VALENTINE it is a tagger size kit packed with goodies. I finally decided I better wrap it up so I could get on my blog for those Valentine tags... I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed making it for you..
You can download this kit below








A quick Tag I made to show off some of the kit.. Tube is by Jose Cano I have License for it from MPT
mpt5442
you can get his tubes HERE




4SHARED HERE
MEDIAFIRE HERE


1 comment:

I want to THANK YOU in advance for commenting on my Kits and things.. They are appreciated so much. I am sorry I can not always respond to each one. Due to health issues I try to use my Good Days as I call them for creating my kits for you. But know I do appreciate your taking time to comment. Sincerely, Babs