Friday, April 30, 2010

2010 BLUE BAYOU KIT FREEBIE

I have a new kit freebie for you Blue Bayou.. is a tagger size papers are 800x800 it has 60 elements, 9 frames and 24 papers. The Preview does not show all the elements.. But shows one of everything.. I hope some of you can find a use for it.. Enjoy.. will be back soon with a new one...so always check back.. I make them when I have time.. and depending on how much I make on my own for my kits depends on how long it takes me to put one together lol..


Preview does not show all elements


4HSARED
MEDIAFIRE




2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 12 post on May. 01, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, I have been sick and have not had time to read my comments for awhile. I appreciate them to your site. Sorry I could not get back to you sooner. But took all I could do to keep up with other things

    ReplyDelete

I want to THANK YOU in advance for commenting on my Kits and things.. They are appreciated so much. I am sorry I can not always respond to each one. Due to health issues I try to use my Good Days as I call them for creating my kits for you. But know I do appreciate your taking time to comment. Sincerely, Babs