Saturday, October 23, 2010

2010 NEW KIT FREEBIE FESTIVE FALL

I have a new Freebie tagger kit for you called Festive Fall It has 53 elements, 6 frames and 16 papers.. All elements and frames are not shown in the preview.. I Just showed one or two of the ones that have different colors and there is another poser also a Little girl

KIT PREVIEW
The Kit is Free But comments are always appreciated if you download it

TAG MADE WITH THE KITTube by Amberly Berendson you need a License from MtA
I have a license MtA1243


4SHARED 
MEDIFIRE



1 comment:

I want to THANK YOU in advance for commenting on my Kits and things.. They are appreciated so much. I am sorry I can not always respond to each one. Due to health issues I try to use my Good Days as I call them for creating my kits for you. But know I do appreciate your taking time to comment. Sincerely, Babs