Friday, March 25, 2011

2011 Template 05 Freebie


I made this tag using a kit by Shellez Creations called Emerald Dreams.
It is a PTU kit and you will find at TKO Here
I also decided to create a template to use in making this Tag and thought I would
upload it so others could use it if they wanted to.
It is free to use for non profit personal creations.

I used Jose Cano's beautiful artwork for my tube. It is PTU and you will find his
artwork  Here now
I have a license for this tube

Template Preview

You Can Download BBD_2011_Template_05
HERE





No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to THANK YOU in advance for commenting on my Kits and things.. They are appreciated so much. I am sorry I can not always respond to each one. Due to health issues I try to use my Good Days as I call them for creating my kits for you. But know I do appreciate your taking time to comment. Sincerely, Babs