Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Thanks Von for my Award


I was awarded a new Award from Von of Soaring Hawk's Nest. Thanks so much for the lovely Award Von, You should check out Von's BLOG she offers freebies for you also. And has some great designs on her blog.
Von introduced me to PSP. She is a wonderful Lady. We actually met in a back pain support group years ago.
Now I have to pass this award on to 5 People. Once you accept your award make sure you pass it on to 5 people that you feel deserve it.

Pixie of Kissed by Pix

Zaza Scrap and Tubes

Lindas' Dream Designs

Polka Dot Scraps

And of course back to the person that was gracious enough to pass it on to me. Thanks Von

Von Soaring Hawk's Nest


No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to THANK YOU in advance for commenting on my Kits and things.. They are appreciated so much. I am sorry I can not always respond to each one. Due to health issues I try to use my Good Days as I call them for creating my kits for you. But know I do appreciate your taking time to comment. Sincerely, Babs