Saturday, March 17, 2012

Thanks Diva Deb

Deb, has done a new tutorial using my Gaming Attitude Kit HERE. It is a great tutorial be sure to Visit Deb's BLOG and check out all her wonderful tutorials. Thanks so much Deb for choosing my kits. 

I would also like to welcome Deb as CT for My kits. I look forward to seeing her creations. And appreciate the fact she wanted to CT for me.

And here is her lovely Tag you will find the tutorial HERE
 She used artwork by ©Lady Mishka. You need a license to use her work, please do not use her work without a proper license. You can get it Here.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to THANK YOU in advance for commenting on my Kits and things.. They are appreciated so much. I am sorry I can not always respond to each one. Due to health issues I try to use my Good Days as I call them for creating my kits for you. But know I do appreciate your taking time to comment. Sincerely, Babs