Friday, April 27, 2012

Chelles Funny Farm Tutorials

Rochelle of Chelle's Funny Farm wrote 2 tutorials using my Masks.
The first one is Spring Time which you will find the tutorial HERE 


She used mask 148 for this one. You will find the Mask on my Mask Blog
 Artowork PinUpToons PTU at CDO She has a license for this artwork.

The Second Tutorial is Spring Pixie you will find the tutorial HERE

She is using Mask 74.   You will find the Mask on my Mask Blog

Make sure to check out her BLOG for more of her wonderful tutorials.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to THANK YOU in advance for commenting on my Kits and things.. They are appreciated so much. I am sorry I can not always respond to each one. Due to health issues I try to use my Good Days as I call them for creating my kits for you. But know I do appreciate your taking time to comment. Sincerely, Babs