Saturday, December 22, 2012

Thanks To all that Left comments in 2012




I want to thank All of you that took time to comment and Thank Me. I sure do appreciate it very much. A while back Gmail said I could not use my server email address due to a company using it. Not sure how that happened since I had it since 2007. They  gave me a new email address.  Well I forgot all about updating where my notifications were to be sent. So I was not getting notified  about new comments. That is fixed now. I also am very forgetful at times. Which can annoy me. (and my children too!) ;')

Wishing you all a Happy New Year. I hope it is filled with lots of blessing, good luck and happiness.


Sincerely, Babs

Tag Artwork Michael Landefeld Get it at CDO



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to THANK YOU in advance for commenting on my Kits and things.. They are appreciated so much. I am sorry I can not always respond to each one. Due to health issues I try to use my Good Days as I call them for creating my kits for you. But know I do appreciate your taking time to comment. Sincerely, Babs