Sunday, November 6, 2011

2011 FALL COLORS KIT FREEBIE

I finished my Fall Colors Kit finally. This kit has 64 elements, 8 frames and 18 papers. Not all elements are shown in the previews. I hope you enjoy the kit. So hard to believe we are already into fall and that Christmas is right around the corner. Speaking of Christmas I will have a Christmas Freebie for you soon also. It will probably be next week before I get uploaded to the site. I will work on it as much as I can this coming week. But I will be gone Thursday through Monday to watch my grandchildren. So Just keep checking back.
PREVIEWTag made with my Fall colors Kit I used the beautiful Artwork of Ismael Rac which is PTU
and you will find his store HERE . I have a license for the tube



4SHARED
MEDIAFIRE


3 comments:

  1. Wonderful colors! Thanks Sweetie!
    Hugs, Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ellie you are welcome I just found this comment, I did not get an alert like I should have in my email.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely love this kit! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

I want to THANK YOU in advance for commenting on my Kits and things.. They are appreciated so much. I am sorry I can not always respond to each one. Due to health issues I try to use my Good Days as I call them for creating my kits for you. But know I do appreciate your taking time to comment. Sincerely, Babs